anyone got mated queen for sale?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porterswoods

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi

Does anyone have any mated queens for sale? My hive has replaced the queen, it will be 2 weeks on tuesday since she hatched. I still can't find her and there is still no brood.

I feel it is probably too late to get her mated. I only have 1 hive so far so my options are somewhat limited! I thoght the easiest route would be a new queen or to buy a nuc and combine them.

My problem is they don't seem strong enough to make it through winter, do i requeen/combine now or wait to see what happens?

Sounds like bad luck.

If she emerged 2 weeks ago, it is still early to be looking for eggs.

Virgin queens can be very hard to spot, so if someone does have a queen, make sure you are 100% sure there is no virgin in there before you put in a new one

Hi

Does anyone have any mated queens for sale? My hive has replaced the queen, it will be 2 weeks on tuesday since she hatched. I still can't find her and there is still no brood.

I feel it is probably too late to get her mated. I only have 1 hive so far so my options are somewhat limited! I thoght the easiest route would be a new queen or to buy a nuc and combine them.

My problem is they don't seem strong enough to make it through winter, do i requeen/combine now or wait to see what happens?

Could try Kemble Bee Supplies too

Latest posts

Back