Any idea what this is?...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
1-2
Just Window shopping on Fleabay and found this:
Honey Bee Extractor??

It doesn't make any sense to me. And the URL on the tube doesn't take me anywhere useful.

It is for use with your Omlet Beehaus, for extracting the frames, it comes in 7 vibrant colours.!:leaving:

Actualy it is more illegal than that, it it for drugs:cuss: it's the concentrated liquid essence of marijuana....or so I am told:Angel_anim::Angel_anim::Angel_anim:

Oh what fun we used to have in the chemistry labs as students.

Last edited:
I have asked the seller a question, I will post the answer...LOL

PH

Having worked with hydroponics for 15 yrs in horticulture, i can safely say those grow tents bud rooms listed at the bottom of the page are not for growing tomatoes lol.

It's for extracting the oil from Woodbine GTX! :rofl:
http://www.buzznn.ca/

"Omnia munda mundis":rofl:

Different sort of "buzz"

Last edited:
Perhaps I won't ask for one for Xmas then.... or maybe I should!

is it me or does every thing seem to be drug related at times.

i tried to buy a tablet chrusher for my wife today as she cant sallow whole paracitomals, we got told by the lady at boots that they dont sell them any more as people use them to crush up canabis!!

back to two tea spoons again

I went to buy a new set of digital scales to weigh in Grams and the shopkeeper nearly called the police..
Ended up buying from Fleabay.

Also can't get a syringe bigger than 5ml from Boots ect.

I went to buy a new set of digital scales to weigh in Grams and the shopkeeper nearly called the police..
Ended up buying from Fleabay.

Also can't get a syringe bigger than 5ml from Boots ect.
Looks like fleabay will do business with anyone including
www.buzznn.com :mad:
Sign of the times I suppose.

John Wilkinson

is it me or does every thing seem to be drug related at times.

i tried to buy a tablet chrusher for my wife today as she cant sallow whole paracitomals, we got told by the lady at boots that they dont sell them any more as people use them to crush up canabis!!

back to two tea spoons again

Your local Vets will probably have one to sell.

I used to teach in a school in London and we had to lock away the digital balances in the science labs.
In rural Worcestershire there is not quite the same mindset but when I asked the students to measure out 35g one of them replied without hesitation 'an ounce and a quarter'

I used to teach in a school in London and we had to lock away the digital balances in the science labs.
In rural Worcestershire there is not quite the same mindset but when I asked the students to measure out 35g one of them replied without hesitation 'an ounce and a quarter'

That was a tea spilling post :cheers2:

Back