Any decent Bee apps?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mills

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Can anyone recommend any good android record-keeping apps? I've seen a couple on the "market" but they don't get great reviews.

I just use the notes app. that was installed on my ipad It is easy to look back on, especially if you use obvious headers. Quick and easy to type in.
Keeps it simple
E

We use beetight, mainly on the PC 'cos our apiary is the backgarden. The android and apple apps are both OK and would certainly use if we had an out apiary. You have to pay $15 per year to get the apps (and to keep records of (I think) more than three hives).

Of course the downside is getting propolis all over your smart phone (or do the record when you're back in the car)!

Simon

Android apps

You can create a form done by Phil Khorassandjian of Sheffield Beekeepers and import it into Device Magic see www.devicemagic.com. I have been using it part of this year and found it is very good. you can alter the form to suit your own needs.

Dave W

Apiary Software

Having just read the reply above I've configured a device magic account to work with my Blackberry Playbook and added a cloud account (all free of charge) and imported and modified Phil's form.

What an excellent set up and so much more flexible than the previous system I was using. I look forward to recording my progress next year.

Mark

Latest posts

Back