Any cheap sugar?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makro and Costco are both selling granulated sugar at 56p/kg in 25kg bags.

Sadly both require a card, Costco is £25+VAT/year, available on production of any business paperwork BUT also available to NHS workers, Police, Fire, HM Forces etc.

Makro - can't remember what was required for the card but it's free.

Makro gives a card also to HM Forces or emergency services and also to youth groups such as Scouts. If you are a Scout leader you just need a letter authorising you to apply for a card from the Group Scout Leader or someone of similar standing.

Morrison's had 1kg bags on 2 for £1.50 last week. Not as cheap as some of the others on here, but better than buying it at full price!

At least Lidl has here cheap sugar.

It depends how much you spend gasoline when you brig them to home.

Hi

Farm foods are selling Tate & Lyle cane sugar 2 X 1kg bags = £1

QD in P'Boro (Bushfield)

Knocking out T&L 65p/kg they've got pallet loads - if you want to stock up for later.

Presumably other QDs might be doing similar

If you have a friend who runs a chocolate making factory 'waste' sugar doesn't cost a bean - well maybe the price of a pint or two anyway!
I realise I'm lucky but as a newbie (had my 4 frame nuc all of 12 days now!), how lucky am I as how much sugar am i likely to use in, say, a year?

Latest posts

Back