another shot, experience wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
Thought I'd have another pop at asking any of you nice, kind beeks if you wouldn't mind a very eager apprentice to come and have a nosey at some of your hives. Our inspections are getting fewer and fewer ( in my opinion ) and would love the experience. I live near the city center of Manchester and am limited to public transport unfortunately. It's just the experience I need, before winter sets in. Our bees are getting inspected every 2-3 weeks at the moment, so would love more hive time. All this reading is just making me itch to do more :) I am very responsible, can bring my own beek equipment, freshly laundered in washing soda, and gloves washed in washing soda solution.

Kaz

I know how you feel. No-one warned me that it would be so addictive - I just cant get enough exposure to bees - whether its hands on or reading (here and books). Sorry I cant help you in this one - I've only one hive and it sounds like you in need of a huge dose of bees - I hope someone can help you out. If you get an offer Cheshire/Derbyshire way I'd be happy to meet you towards the edge of Manchester (cheadle/stockport ish area) and drive you out.

Thanks Juststarting. I know exactly what you mean......bees are my new addiction ( giving up smoking when school starts again )

We can make a little team of enthusiastic new beeks, travelling the land, desperatley seeking hives to fiddle with lol, so, if any of you out there would take pity on those of us who don't get their bee fix....call me lol

Latest posts

Back