An idea for the brains of the forum.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busy Bee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
The site should provide a fact sheet for people interested in providing a habitat for bees.

There should be a list of plant and trees to plant in ones garden.

Busy Bee

I have a rather large garden and need to plant hedging trees plants etc. So I thought if the forum could provide plants names and description its would be a great pointer for anyone needing to do some work in the garden. All other details can be provide by the local garden center ie where to plant and how to look after it.

Busy Bee

Good idea.

I have an eight page word doc. that is from the book by Mike Taylor & Ted Hooper named The Beekeepers Garden.

Only problem it would take up too much space if I tried to download it onto this site.

Your help in displaying this information is needed by me. Thanks.

Regards;

I think as long as it is their bees and not the neighbours, you should be safe.

Wedmore has a very complete list of useful plants.

PH

This doc. was written by me as I went through his book taking notes on the individual plant. There is not a comprehensive list in the book as we have on the pdf. doc.

Regards;

Then the doc belongs to you Bcrazy,many thanks for taking the time to do it and also for sharing it with members.

PH

I have the book A Manual of Beekeeping by E B Wedmore, and have just flicked through it but could not find any flora list mentioned. Perhaps you could direct me please.

Regards;

Busy Bee

Did you find the list helpfull?

Regards;

Latest posts

Back