Agree and disagree buttons

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
This may have been discussed and if so then please delete
I would find it really helpful to have an agree and disagree button somehow.
That way if someone gives advice I agree with I could just back up their advice with 'agree' . Obviously the more 'agree' s were on a post would give someone asking a question an idea of how we all thought about advice offered or vice versa. It would, in my opinion, stop tons of duplicating posts!
Hope that all makes sense!

That way if someone gives advice I agree with I could just back up their advice with 'agree' . Obviously the more 'agree' s were on a post would give someone asking a question an idea of how we all thought about advice offered or vice versa. It would, in my opinion, stop tons of duplicating posts!
Agree!

That habit use to be, that if I give an advice, someone else comes and gives a controversy advice the winner will be the most simple humbug advice which does not work.

Often a beginner asks an advice, can I do this way? If the answer is no, the beginner does however on his own way.

Push button
1) Agree
2) Disagree
3) lets vote
4) alarm the moderator

If you agree the Thumbs up 'Like' button serves the purpose - if you disagree then you should post a reply and say why ....

Or add your suggestion and vote here:

https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/threads/forum-poll.52664/

What’s wrong with duplicating posts? They get on your nerves only if you’re an old lag and have seen the same question posted ad nauseam
Look away?
We were all beginners once.
I look at some of my virgin posts and cringe. Thank heavens there were people to take my hand through all this.

We used to have an I agree emoji, what happened to that?

Latest posts

Back