admins secret advertising!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tom Bick

I have the odd time without knowing opened a window to the auction site on investigation if I move my courser between the top two title bars it locates invisable links to the auction site.

I think this is brilliant marketing and admin will without doubt get signed up for one of the main partys for the next election advertising campaign

I noticed that too, I wonder if there is a secret link on the auction for the forum, now if he could put a hidden link on the other auction sites to divert them to bee alert that would be something lol.

Funny,
the links are overt on the pages I visit, with a choice of BEES or HIVES??.
the site is a requested extension to the forum!!
What's the problem?

John Wilkinson

They are not hidden links they are ALT tags,you cant use hidden links since about 5 years ago,Google will ban you if you use them.

It was only ment in jest so whats an ALT is it a bit like a BLT and what is the difference whatever they are I am not able to see them and they all point to the same place.

Its cool Tom,I new you were teasing me.
Alt tags are what tell the search engines what text to add for anyone who uses a website while not allowing graphics to be shown.

Its mainly for old type phones that use the internet and people with low bandwith who dont want to wait hours for heavy graphic pages to load.

A visually impaired person would have the text you see read out aloud to them by a text speach reader such as Orca or Jaws.

Latest posts

Back