A very worthwhile petition

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Lady B - AKA SWMBO (mrs J) has brough this e-petition to my attention - I think all should sign it as a fitting memorial to a person who has had such an impact on British citizens and especially to the lives and culture of my area.
Please take a minute to follow this link.
Thankyou

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/18914

I would love to sign it but you have to leave to much personal info,and I believe this could lead to infringements on my civil rights.

My family has been under the impression that it was monitored for a long time after my Granddad led a miners union delegation to Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if they still though we are all communists and were still parked out side believing we are sleeping agents.

My family has been under the impression that it was monitored for a long time after my Granddad led a miners union delegation to Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if they still though we are all communists and were still parked out side believing we are sleeping agents.

And I thought the Reds were in power now. I believe that Special Branch/MI5 a while ago publically stated their intention to not monitor a whole raft of Left wing groups that were formally monitored.

But if you are a Patriot ... beware.

Is she dead? Sign that petition - yep - it's attempting to be sincere but it is blatantly obvious. I don't think it will be another diana day, I could be wrong but I very much doubt it. More like the scene out if Pirates of the Carribean after jack has gotten the imprint of the key from the prison. Complications arose, ensued, were overcome. Then lobbed off a cliff in a coffin. Escapes and lives forever.

EDIT - just looked it up - apparently NOT dead yet though I won't repeat the other comments as they were very unpleasant. In fact various websites have dedicated countdowns - which although I have no love for the woman and the devastation she caused - are a bit harsh on her family. Of course the Daily Mail (groan) are on the case and clamouring for justice to be brought upon the websites owners. Talk about always backing the wrong horse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back