A busy day painting

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onge

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
9 Medium Poly, mostly foundation-less. Some run as Warre TBH
More than anything I just wanted an excuse to try uploading a couple of photos and I only managed a second coat on one stack before it started spitting :p

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

You never informed me ! I had to come here and read the thread myself !

Let me go get the can opener and sort the server out..

Sorry i just copy pasted it and was just about to inform you :)

Only teasing Onge,I have found the problem and will sort out a fix.
I will give you a shout when done.

Honest Admin, he was only painting his boxes before the error happened. Didn´t see that would help you any :cheers2:

Before & After (first coat).

Big grats to admin for sorting out the problem :hurray:

Super job Onge, may your bees amply reward your efforts. A real joy to work with. A very wise decision.

What, no pink ones? :) :) :) A sure sign that you painted them yourself I´m told!

I see no floors. Is that the basis of 8 boxes and 8 supers (same size)? If so I wish you a bountiful crop next year, but can attest to a same (brood box sized Langstroth super being more than you would comfortably wish to lift on your own when full of honey.

Now if only Swienty were to do a 14 x 12!

I was expecting at least some different colours, so the little bees would know their own front door. Good job, all the same.

Regards, RAB

There just the supers & feeders.

I couldn't go to the expense of buying loads of different colours.

When that colour runs out ill get a different one then after a few years ill have all different colour ones as my collection of equipment grows :)

My word Onge,
Palaces suitable for any queens.

Latest posts

Back