a book idea

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
here i am in the caravan away at work, yes i have just taken a massive amount of drugs and drink and i have this crazy idea,

if i was to go through each question asked and then edit the answers and then print it all off i would have one of the best , up to date and most comprhesive bee books ever writen.

if you think about it in stead of a list of bee chapters we could have a list of bee questions.

with the large influx of newbee's coming in i would make a millon by the weekend. yes there is the slight issue of 6 millon messages to read through and copy right laws and printing and every thing else you lot can think of , but the basic idea of a bee question answer book from the forum is a good one it just needs someone to work out how it can be done.

what do you lot think.
pete

I think you are the only person for the job Pete.
Open it to the forum and you know what will happen things run by committee dont tend to work it needs a man with your commitment dedication stubborn resolve to get a job finished.

ps I bet the caravan is spacious compared to my corridor.

Gotta be honest Pete, if you thought you were talking out of your #rs¢ , due to copious amounts of D & D, then your #rs¢ talks great sense. Quality idea. If the collective brainpower on the best forum can't produce a best seller then what can??

Pete Most people just play cards in the caravan!

Problem I see is yes you write a book, but then it is out of date!

Forum moves and grows.

But have a nother Drink any way. :party:

Hello Pete,
Well someone has kind of beat you to it, I have a book on my shelf called "A Thousand Answers to Beekeeping Questions" by Dr. CC Miller, OK it's from 1923 but a lot of the info is still relevent to the small time beekeeper:)

Good Idea in concept though.

Enzo.

There is a similar questions and answers book written quite recently by someone in the Devon or Cornwall BKA. Can't recall the title though.

Excellent idea but would be better online as it will be easier to keep up to date. As previously mentioned as soon as you print it it's out of date. Now where did I put my iPhone Application development book?

Pete
:cheers2:

Or all of admins deletions, or a "Grumpy old" for beekeepers. Now that would be a hoot!

Hedgerow- you are a beginner :hat: Too nice... I can give lessons in rant :cuss:
When I read about the EU and eggs this morning I RANTED- and am with the chap who will throw the eggs at the official who mooted the suggestion of selling in 10's and by weight.
LEAVE US ALONE EUROPE. JUST .... OFF

Latest posts

Back