5G and Above

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poot

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Five
Ah! I knew you’d say that.😃

It is March the first very soon. Maybe cabin fever is breaking. Does EMR (electro magnetic radiation) cause vibrations?

It is March the first very soon. Maybe cabin fever is breaking. Does EMR (electro magnetic radiation) cause vibrations?
Groovy new avatar👍

https://smombiegate.org/save-the-bees-5g-and-the-digital-killing-fields-insect-inspector-video/
There is growing “evidence” that EMR (electro magnetic radiation) as it develops and intensifies 4G to 5G to 6G is having a destructive effect on insects. It can affect their antennae and can heat them. The video link above is thought provoking and not from the tin foil hat brigade.
Worth a look.

Looking at the other articles linked from this article, I'd suggest this very much IS from the tin foil hat brigade.

Groovy new avatar👍
Thanks, just a bit of fun for spring -
Armoria familia “................... have a look at some of Don Pottinger’s humorous drawings. He makes use of the expression “wrong side of the blanket” to produce an illustration of Campbell, Duke of Argyll, with two legitimate sons (both doing the Highland fling!), one with a label, the other with a plain blue border. Below the blanket is their illegitimate half-brother William, with a border compony and a “bar sinister” (and a filthy look to boot!). (Scottish bastards are entitled by right to the name and arms of their paternal family.)............”

I live in Ceredigion. What's 5G?

HA ha ha - discovered we actually had 4G in certain areas around here last year - this G stuff doesn't seem to work very well at all in rural settings and not at all if there is the odd hill and no town or city to boost its signal.

Thanks, just a bit of fun for spring -
Armoria familia “................... have a look at some of Don Pottinger’s humorous drawings. He makes use of the expression “wrong side of the blanket” to produce an illustration of Campbell, Duke of Argyll, with two legitimate sons (both doing the Highland fling!), one with a label, the other with a plain blue border. Below the blanket is their illegitimate half-brother William, with a border compony and a “bar sinister” (and a filthy look to boot!). (Scottish bastards are entitled by right to the name and arms of their paternal family.)............”

I'm hoping JBM might alter his avatar today and show himself sporting a leek & daffodil...

First day of spring - lovely to see the consiracy theories already in full bloom! Just don't mention microwave ovens, wifi signals from broadband routers and all that high-power EMR from the mobile phone in your pocket. Think of its close proximity to your gonads: a tinfoil hat is NOT enough, you also need tinfoil underwear. Don't forget to earth it to the nearest copper pipe - this gives the added benefit of warding off rheumatism.

And at all costs you must avoid 50Hz from powerlines, and don't live in a house with a ring main. Listening to Radio 4 Long wave is also a no-no at the deadly frequency of 198kHz.

I do love it when people post horror stories with ZERO scientific evidence.

Makes the Daily Mail appear truthful.

Why are my bees not dying in their thousands in summer and getting lost on their way home? Maybe it's becasue I am a brilliant beekeeper? Lots of 5G here.

If EM Radiation was a real issue, no-one would have hives located near power lines. Or under pylons. And solar farms would be a no go.

As for the bees on the roofs of hotels in Central London - a city full of EM Radiation - they should be dying in their millions.
Why are they surviving? If the article is correct, they should not be.

But never mind, these are inconevenient facts.

Latest posts

Back