50,000 posts!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
A mole on the BBKA exec informed me around 18 months ago that the Beekeeping forum was talked about one afternoon,one of the exec members said "Dont worry about them,the site will soon go t*t* up when all the in fighting starts just like it did on the BBKA forum before the database was wiped" he then when on to say we would not make 10,000 posts.

Well what can I say but:
50,000 POSTS AND 2000 members later

WE ARE STILL HERE.

A big thanks to all members new and old :cheers2:

And no bad behaviour, or hardly any... well as I write that I realise that is a lot down to your hard work Admin, which I appreciate. Congratulations and thank you.

View attachment 1578A mole on the BBKA exec informed me around 18 months ago that the Beekeeping forum was talked about one afternoon,one of the exec members said "Dont worry about them,the site will soon go t*t* up when all the in fighting starts just like it did on the BBKA forum before the database was wiped" he then when on to say we would not make 10,000 posts.

Well what can I say but:
50,000 POSTS AND 2000 members later

WE ARE STILL HERE.

A big thanks to all members new and old :cheers2:

No Mark, A BIG THANK YOU to YOU for making it possible

lets hope the captains of the BBKA go down with their holed below the waterline ship.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice one Mark, congratulatons on a great success.

Well Done Mark, A very big thankyou from me and also a big thankyou to all of the members who have participated in making this a first class and very enjoyable learning experience

Latest posts

Back