• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

30lb buckets of honey wanted from Manchester/North West

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregior

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Howdy

I'm pretty much out of my own honey already and am looking to buy some in 30lb (or similar) buckets for jarring myself. Has to be unpasteurised and English. Please PM me.

greg

Howdy

I'm pretty much out of my own honey already and am looking to buy some in 30lb (or similar) buckets for jarring myself. Has to be unpasteurised and English. Please PM me.

greg
Sad times when you run out of your own honey.
Im also looking to buy local honey.. I put a post on one of our association fb page and no one has replyed..

Associations do really pee me of sometimes.. They could do with a kick start to the 21 century.

Im getting a bit sick of the laxidaisyicall approach... And covid seems to of made it worse.

Sad times when you run out of your own honey.
Im also looking to buy local honey.. I put a post on one of our association fb page and no one has replyed..

Associations do really pee me of sometimes.. They could do with a kick start to the 21 century.

Im getting a bit sick of the laxidaisyicall approach... And covid seems to of made it worse.
Maybe, like you they have no honey to spare.
Most hobbyists just want to produce enough for their own use and a bit of surplus for friends and family

Maybe, like you they have no honey to spare.
Most hobbyists just want to produce enough for their own use and a bit of surplus for friends and family
You suggest I look further a field.
Im looking to buy 500lbs.
Any suggestions emyr.

Latest posts

Back