Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

gregior 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Howdy

I'm pretty much out of my own honey already and am looking to buy some in 30lb (or similar) buckets for jarring myself. Has to be unpasteurised and English. Please PM me.

greg

Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
35 this winter
Howdy

I'm pretty much out of my own honey already and am looking to buy some in 30lb (or similar) buckets for jarring myself. Has to be unpasteurised and English. Please PM me.

greg
Sad times when you run out of your own honey.
Im also looking to buy local honey.. I put a post on one of our association fb page and no one has replyed..

Associations do really pee me of sometimes.. They could do with a kick start to the 21 century.

Im getting a bit sick of the laxidaisyicall approach... And covid seems to of made it worse.

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Sad times when you run out of your own honey.
Im also looking to buy local honey.. I put a post on one of our association fb page and no one has replyed..

Associations do really pee me of sometimes.. They could do with a kick start to the 21 century.

Im getting a bit sick of the laxidaisyicall approach... And covid seems to of made it worse.
Maybe, like you they have no honey to spare.
Most hobbyists just want to produce enough for their own use and a bit of surplus for friends and family

Latest posts