300 uk queens wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
HI I made the mistake of asking this question on tuther side SORRY
I will place an order for 300 UK queens to any one breeder that can supply me?
This will be for next year as well.

Remember I can import 300 queens at a reasonable price and have them in my hand in 6 days!! Give or take a day.
The reason I ask is that there is such a lot of nonsense regarding importing queens.
I decided to give it a go and see the response UK QUEENS only
ALL THE BEST MIKE

You old scoundrel Mike ;)

I could do you 300 queens no problem next year,would the 3rd week of September be ok for delivery ?

Now come on Mike,no one in this country is going to be able to supply you with home reared Queens on the scale you need them, you need good Queens from reliable sources like you allready have.
I hear from a friend of mine you just sent 45 nuc's up to Scotland,Carni's should do well up there,he mentioned you would like a distributor up north.

Last edited:
II techniques are used in this country,but not on this scale.

I would like to know what Mike is doing with these Australian bees he is experimenting with. I sent him a pm. He did a reply but did not write anything???
I got two nukes from him, one had Australian nurse bees and the other carnies. they both have carnie queens so eventually the Australians will get replaced. I will miss them cause they are pretty yellow bees buzzing round my garden....and they are so friendly. I can walk in front of the hive while they are buzzing in and out and not get stung or chased. Ideal garden bee. I want to know whether he is going to offer aussie queens. They also seem to be the busiest bees in my garden.

Now come on Mike,no one in this country is going to be able to supply you with home reared Queens on the scale you need them, you need good Queens from reliable sources like you allready have.
I hear from a friend of mine you just sent 45 nuc's up to Scotland,Carni's should do well up there,he mentioned you would like a distributor up north.

Mr hivemaker
I would like to know your information source “Your friend’s information is wrong again!!”

It was 150 QUEENS went to Scotland, and he distributed them his self using the same contract as last year, he gets his imported queens free in payment,
we call it bartering!!! You prune my apple trees in return for apples. Something you should know about living in Devon.
Please read my forum post!!!
I have asked if anyone can provide me 300 UK reared queens this will be an ongoing order, If and when someone replies sensibly to the post, you could also say I am on a fact finding exercise.

There is nothing wrong with my imported queen suppliers as others have implied
All the best mike

Makes me wonder a bit about this friend of mine up north, LOL.:party:

fair play mike, the easyest way to shut up any distractors is to call thier bluff, i can offer two at the moment three by the end of the year no problems, but i find the biggest problem is not getting hold of queens it is getting hold of good quality queens, i have seen a lot of very poor nucs this year with people cashing in on the rush to supply nucs to people, i have seen some of the smallest nucs ever this season some did not evan have queens inside, and if i rember rightly was there not some disscussion with somone setting up in competition this spring ? where is he now ?

I think I could of worded my post a little better than I did :blush5:

Dave,whatever you do don't make a spelling mistake on here,or one of the three slappers may get you.

Well if you cant have a little light hearted banter, I may as well go back to the other site , get a length of rope and find the nearest tree. All work and no play makes people miserable b***ards (I know I have been there)

Dave take no notice of Mike,its his way,he fires from the hip and means no harm.

You should of heared what he said about me on the telephone a few months back,if I did not know his way of talking I would of been most upset.

Latest posts

Back