3 queens arrived today

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcrazy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
nil bees given away all colonies
No these are not queens that have been requested from a queen breeder they are from two members for my dissemination.

Thank you both PaleoPerson And tkwinston4 respectively. I must admit that PP brought two direct to my door What a gentleman and scholar you are sir.
All they way from Essex what absolute perfect service. The other one had been given fondant but was dead on arrival. But both were well with good condition for me cutting into.

I have done the dastardly deeds and opened them up the consequences are (Hopefully) in the album Queens productive organs. if you have any questions about what your looking at i will try to explain in the comments box.

Mo

Just looked at the pictures, very interesting.

The eggs look like they form strings as they mature, can you enlighten us a little Bcrazy or should I go reference a book as you would prefer questions on sport or literature? :hurray:

ref above about queens organs please wait as i am just organising things hopefully i should get these out by 2000 tonite.
Mo

Latest posts

Back