• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Nucs for Sale - Cumbria

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDaddy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
5-Frame nucs on BS or Langstroth frames.
BS nucs £120.00 - Langstroth nucs £150.00.
Headed by 2009 Carniolan queen on newly drawn 2009 comb.

How much is delivery, when are they ready and do they come with a health certificate ?

ww

Can you update your location in your profile please Wigwag? It makes things easier to follow when information of relative geographical significance is being discussed.

You may have mentioned it in a previous post, but it is far from obvious to most forum readers.

I'll have to go now and twitch the net curtains a bit. :)

How much is delivery, when are they ready and do they come with a health certificate ?

ww

Good Morning,
I rarely sell nucs for delivery given problems experienced in the past with nucs being mistreated during transit. It is possible to arrange this, but I would be reluctant to do so except in very exceptional circumstances or for bulk purchase (5+). The actual cost would be dependent upon your postal address and in addition to the cost of the nuc/s.

Having said that, I have completely sold out of end of April/early May nucs. There are a few end of May/early June nucs left, however these are likely to be sold shortly. I do have a few nucs available for the end of June/early July. The nucs do not come with a health certificate. It is possible to arrange for this but at additional cost to yourself.

Hope this answers your questions.

Best wishes
BDaddy.

I'd be interested in buying two BS nucs. When would these be available?
Thanks

BS Nucs

Hi,
Thanks for your enquiry. Have sent you a PM.

Regards
BD

would like a couple of nucs from you if you still have some?
thanks
Ric

Hi Ric,

Thanks for your enquiry. Have sent you a PM.

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay in reply. Completely missed your post. Unfortunately I've sold all my nucs for this season. Hope you have found a suitable alternative.

Regards
BD

Latest posts

Back