2010 Novice Beekeeping Quiz

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one's a real challenge....no pictures.

Being a true novice with no x-ray specs or superpower to see invisible things....I NEED HELP!!

Saw the pics , did the Quiz.
Please 'What is a male worker bee?'
I wanted to recheck a couple of answers which I'm sure I answered correctly but guess what ? there's no way of turning back :dupe:

John Wilkinson

Correction,
The links to the pictures are on the sit E mail .
And yes I am correct the pic question 18 is a worker not a drone ?
John Wilkinson

I went to the quiz- no pics. Refreshed- got pics! Unfortunately, the last word was missing from each question, which doesn't help on the 3 questions starting . What is circled in'

Looking forward to the tweaked version :)

Ditto - 4 questions with a one in four chance of getting it right - and knowledge playing no part arrgghh...try again when it is fixed I guess...

I can view the questions ok.

Anyone else see them ok or not ?

I've seen and answered the quiz no probs . the accuracy of a couple of the answers is in doubt

John

I've just run through the quiz and there is a minor problem with 2 of the questions and 1 is missing.

I've sent Mark a PM and hope to have it sorted soon.

No fair - there was a problem with a number of questions, but because I tried it - I can't go now the errors are corrected...boo hiss! From now on I won't try anything till it is perfect - otherwise what is the point??

Last edited:
No fair - there was a problem with a number of questions, but because I tried it - I can't go now the errors are corrected...boo hiss! From now on I won't try anything till it is perfect - otherwise what is the point??

Beekeeping?

You know that you really don't mean it QUeen59 :)

Finished successfully! Happy with my score, and learnt something along the way! (not saying what though, in case it's a clue for others)

Thanks Mike and Mark, for your time in setting it up. :)

Got 100% but had to guess pollen throught the process of elimination as I couldn't see anything in that cell.

Another fun quiz - Thanks to Admin and Mike.

Dont you just find it so annoying when you think you know an answer then doubt yourself opt for something else and then find you should have backed your first idea - when will I learn!

Pictures are great to look at - can they be available outside quiz?

If you want to see all the pictures from the quiz and others I've taken during meetings Click Here

Latest posts

Back