• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 x 6 frame nucs WN5 (Wigan)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roosterb

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
2 x 6 frame nucs on National frames available now. 2022 queens. Located near Wigan, Lancashire (WN5). Very calm, highly populated. £140 each delivered within 15 mile radius.

2 x 6 frame nucs on National frames available now. 2022 queens. Located near Wigan, Lancashire (WN5). Very calm, highly populated. £140 each delivered within 15 mile radius.

Hi, I am a new non-beekeeping member who has set a five frame (National) bait box/hive in my garden in Appley Bridge. There has been three swarms very close to where I live in early June and I had a few scout bees, but it was extremely windy. My box has one frame of plastic foundation and the other four have plastic starter strips. I am looking for an "old dirty manky frame" of foundation that you would not normally consider using unless in dire straits! I was wondering if you had such a frame that I could swap you for a new unassembled frame, or purchase one from you? Thanks.

Regards,
Ron.

Hi, I am a new non-beekeeping member who has set a five frame (National) bait box/hive in my garden in Appley Bridge. There has been three swarms very close to where I live in early June and I had a few scout bees, but it was extremely windy. My box has one frame of plastic foundation and the other four have plastic starter strips. I am looking for an "old dirty manky frame" of foundation that you would not normally consider using unless in dire straits! I was wondering if you had such a frame that I could swap you for a new unassembled frame, or purchase one from you? Thanks.

Regards,
Ron.
Ron - I’ll send you a message.

Latest posts

Back