• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Over Wintered Colonies in Lincoln For Sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I am looking to reduce the number of hives I have and therefore wish to
sell 2 National Hives (Ply) each with an over wintered colony and a 2011 queen.

Buyer to collect from Lincoln, however delivery within local area could be arranged.

Any and all sensible offers considered.

Hi i may be interested in these, i am in Derby and travelling to Lincoln on Saturday, what price are you thinking. Many thanks

Hi i may be interested in these, i am in Derby and travelling to Lincoln on Saturday, what price are you thinking. Many thanks
Hi
I am sorry but 2 "NewBees" locally have snapped up my offer.
If you are wanting a 6 Frame Nuc, again with over wintered bees, I may be able to help..
just mail me at "[email protected]" Ref:Nuc...

Many thanks for the interest shown.

"Don't forget Lincoln auction this Saturday (no personal interest)"

Yes you have. If no-one else buys things you might be tempted and end up on the receiving end of a scolding from Madame Abeille!

"Don't forget Lincoln auction this Saturday (no personal interest)"

Yes you have. If no-one else buys things you might be tempted and end up on the receiving end of a scolding from Madame Abeille!

Sadly Madame A has demanded a 3 line whip for attending her boss's wedding on Saturday so I'm not even going to get a sniff of a mouldy queen excluder :banghead:

is there a dress code for forum members when attending said functions, to allow recognition?

I'd hate to be outbid by a "friendly" from on here, when i'm securing purchase of my numerous un-needed "bargains"...... :reddevil:

:cheers2:

Latest posts

Back